Enjoy an air conditioned space in your home or business that is comfortable all year round.
A split system air conditioner provides cooled or heated air to your chosen space in your home or business.
It can be installed in a new home or business and tailored to suit an existing one.
The indoor unit is usually located a wall that backs on to the outside, in a high position, whilst the outdoor unit is placed in a suitable location outside the home.
A qualified technician can assist with the location of the indoor unit.
Modern indoor air conditioning units are usually housed within a stylish cabinet befitting of a modern décor. The air conditioned air provided by the indoor unit has a fixed or up-down swinging option to move air around the space. Larger units, which air condition larger rooms, also tend to have a side to side swinging function for maximum comfort to all parts of the room.
All controlled from a hand held remote.
Most split system air conditioner systems are also provided with delay and sleep functions to set preferences for turning the system on and off.
Other options include:
- Wifi control
- Drain pumps
- Fixed priced servicing contract
- Extended warranty
We can help you design the air conditioning system that suits the design of your home and your personal needs.
Why is a Split Air Conditioning system a good option?
A split air conditioning system is quiet, efficient and provides comfortable air flow for the space in your home or business.
Some of the many features include:
- It is cost-effective option for providing air conditioned air to a particular room or space in a building.
- Comfortable air is provided to your desired space of the room or building, with suitable air accessibility
- Recirculating air is filtered and cooled multiple times.
- New inverter split systems are quiet to run, compared to older non-inverter systems
- Inverter systems are more energy efficient, compared to older non-inverter and older inverter systems
- Due to the excellent moisture removal properties of an air conditioner, damp rooms will benefit from the installation of an air conditioning split system.
- In Bedrooms or study rooms, the Quiet function provides air conditioned air with minimal noise.
Let us assist you with your air conditioning needs.
How can we help find the best Split Air Conditioning system for you?
It’s important to select the right split air conditioning system for your needs, either at home or at your business. Correct sizing is critical.
We can help design the best air conditioning system for your needs.
- Our technician will visit your home or business to measure and determine the best air conditioning options for your life-style or business needs.
- Provide a free written quotation for the complete installation.
- Provide a selection of our recommended air conditioning brands for you to select.
- Clearly detail suitable add-on options, such as wifi or water pump, which you can choose to your preference.
Quality of Works
- Unlike retail outlets, your quotation will be provided by a qualified air conditioning technician.
- The technician that provides you a quotation will have hands-on air conditioning experience of no less than 5 years.
- You are assured of receiving a quality quotation that reflects your needs.
- The air conditioning quotation will always be based on an in-home or at-business site inspection.
Peace of Mind
- All our air conditioning technicians are fully licensed and registered with the Australian Refrigeration Council.
- Contractors licensing is up to date and registered with the Department of Fair Trading NSW.
- Public Liability is fully paid.
- Insurances are up to date.
- We provide up to 5 years air conditioning installation warranty on all new works.
The brands that we recommend are the brands that we service.
- As a valued customer, you call Leumeah Air Conditioning, not the manufacturer for warranty and technical support, thus alleviating wait times.
- We will have your air conditioning design layout on file and are able to provide a quicker response time for you.
- Because you are our valued customer, anxiety and stress is reduced, as you will speak to a familiar person and meet with familiar technicians.
WE CALL YOU BACK
Request a Call
Major brands that we install include: