- Upon acceptance of quotation this becomes a contract which means the customer/s accept/s the terms and conditions set out below.
- All equipment installed shall remain the property of Leumeah Air Conditioning until full payment has been received.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning holds the right to enter a premises where work has been performed and recover all equipment involved if default on payment is made .
- We do not take any responsibility for any consequential damages to property after the installation is completed and commissioned.
- Systems installed during construction must have adequate space or access to enable full service in future; any costs incurred due to inaccessibility are to be borne by the customer.
- System maintenance is the responsibility of the customer on a yearly basis.
- If in the event a service call is placed and found that the equipment is operating abnormally or malfunctioning due to misuse or negligence by the client or the equipment has not been properly maintained by a licensed air conditioning company in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, the customer shall pay the cost of the service call together with labour and material costs.
- Warranty will not be covered if it is found that equipment is damaged due to outside influences like incorrect voltage, flood, fire, lightning strike, modifications to equipment carried out by unauthorised personnel.
- In some circumstances planning approval may be required prior to installation of any outdoor units depending upon the Council involved, it is the customer’s responsibility to determine whether this is the case and to obtain any necessary approvals that may be required.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning is not responsible for any existing electrical installation. Any unforeseen conditions to aerial or underground mains will be at the client’s expense.
- Material warranty on work performed will be covered by ninety (90) days by equipment manufacturer with the exclusion of fusion, misuse or abuse by customer or labour after thirty (30) days.
- All associated installation work must be completed by a licensed tradesperson.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Leumeah Air Conditioning website. By placing an Order, you make offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) the subject of your Order (Purchase Contract).
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by Leumeah Air at the time Leumeah Air sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with you and may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning does not accept any responsibility for orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- Leumeah Air shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Leumeah Air Conditioning. Leumeah Air Conditioning shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a manufacturers’ warranty, please refer to individual products warrenty terms for details.
- Extended Warranties may be available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
Services, repairs and Maintenance
- Upon the signing of service sheet by customer/s accepts the terms and conditions herein:-
- All accounts payable on completion of work by customer signing terms.
- The customer agrees to pay on completion, the price stated for all work done, materials and equipment supplied.
- All prices are subject to GST where applicable.
- Quotation prices may change subject to the date of order. All quotations will be carried out during normal working hours, excluding weekends, public holidays and after hours unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty on work performed will carry a thirty (30) days warranty on all labour.
- Note: – Any recall re warranty that is found not to be as stated on the original service sheet/invoice as having been the work carried out and is not the fault of Leumeah Air Conditioning. The customer will be charged for a normal service call and labour costs, payable on completion.
- No warranty work will be carried out until the full payment of the original job has been paid for, whether it is by Cheque, Mastercard or Visa.
- Material work recall will require the service sheet no. to be supplied, prior to attending any job. Should there be no fault with the parts supplied or the labour for that actual service work originally carried out, then it will be the customer’s responsibility to pay a service call and labour costs for rectification or attendance even if there is no fault with the appliance.
- Warranty work recall will only be carried out after full payment has been made during normal hours of operation, excluding all public holiday, weekends and after hours.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning reserves and the customer acknowledges and permits a right of re-entry without notice to the customer onto the premises and the removal of installation should payment not be made in accordance with the terms of this contract.
- Leumeah Air Conditioning and the supplier accepts no liability for stoppages howsoever arising or for indirect or consequential loss or damage of any description resulting from any defect in any equipment supplied or work done in accordance with this agreement.
Ownership title will only pass to the customer when the customer has paid for the goods in full as all parts and labour are only commission until all labour and parts are paid for.
- If an inspection finds a unit to be low on gas after complete leak testing and no apparent leak is found. Additional gas has been added, however, as no leak was found, NO WARRANTY WILL APPLY.
Please note: If the unit requires regassing in less than six months, it should be pressure tested to find the leak or be repaired.
- All prices quoted on are on basis of reasonable access to the unit. Should the access be deemed unreasonable or at high level additional charges may apply. (For an in-situation service, the working height is not to exceed the technician’s chest on a two metre step ladder – above this height, the consumer is required to provide and pay for suitable access.) There is a charge for the use of a long extension ladder; if an equipment hoist or cherry picker were required there would be a hiring cost, in addition to the quoted fee.
- All quotes are based on work being conducted during normal business hours. Additional charges apply for weekend or after hours work.
- All parts ordered must be paid for.