Experience comfort all year long with a new and efficient cassette air conditioning system.
A cassette system provides cooled or heated air to disperse within your specified space.
Cassette systems are generally used in commercial applications of various types.
They are excellent for installing in areas with a limited ceiling space.
Suitable areas include those that require concentrated air conditioned air, as demand for that space changes over the course of the day.
The indoor unit is usually located in the ceiling area, whilst the outdoor unit is placed in a suitable location outside the business.
Conditioned air is distributed through a series of louvers, directing air to the required space.
A qualified technician can assist with optimal locations for your cassette air conditioning system.
Once the system is installed, all that will be visible is the facia and the air distribution louvres.
We can help you design the air conditioning system that suits the design of your business and your personal needs.
Other options include:
- Fixed priced servicing contract
- Extended warranty
We can help you design the air conditioning system that suits the design of your home and your personal needs.
Why is a Cassette Air Conditioning a suitable option for business?
A cassette air conditioning system is robust, efficient and provides better air flow to specific areas of the business as the needs arise.
Some of the many features include:
- It is less obtrusive in the room space and easier on the eye
- Comfortable air is provided to specific areas of the room or building, with proper unit placement.
- Recirculating air is filtered and cooled multiple times.
- Generally a business will have more than one cassette system, thus if one unit breaks down, the others remain operational, ensuring the business is still relatively comfortable for employees and customers alike.
- New inverter ducted systems are quiet to run, compared to older non-inverter systems
- Inverter systems are more energy efficient, compared to older non-inverter and older inverter systems
- Rooms can be individually “Zoned” or simultaneously set to different comfort level settings, through individual control temperature setpoints per cassette unit.
Let us assist you with your air conditioning needs.
How can we help find the best Cassette Air Conditioning system for you?
It’s important to select the right cassette air conditioning system for your business.
We can help design the best air conditioning system for your needs.
- Our technician will visit your business to measure and determine the best air conditioning options for your business needs.
- We are also able to provide an estimate based on a proposed floor plan for tendered works.
- Provide a free written quotation for the complete installation.
- Provide a selection of our recommended air conditioning brands for you to select.
- Clearly detail suitable add-on options, such as extended warranty or fixed price servicing, which you can choose to your preference.
Quality of Works
- Unlike retail outlets, your quotation will be provided by a qualified air conditioning technician.
- The technician that provides you a quotation will have hands-on air conditioning experience of no less than 5 years.
- You are assured of receiving a quality quotation that reflects your needs.
- The air conditioning quotation will always be based on an in-home or at-business site inspection.
Peace of Mind
- All our air conditioning technicians are fully licensed and registered with the Australian Refrigeration Council.
- Contractors licensing is up to date and registered with the Department of Fair Trading NSW.
- Public Liability is fully paid.
- Insurances are up to date.
- We provide up to 5 years air conditioning installation warranty on all new works.
The brands that we recommend are the brands that we service.
- As a valued customer, you call Leumeah Air Conditioning, not the manufacturer for warranty and technical support, thus alleviating wait times.
- We will have your air conditioning design layout on file and are able to provide a quicker response time for you.
- Because you are our valued customer, anxiety and stress is reduced, as you will speak to a familiar person and meet with familiar technicians.
WE CALL YOU BACK
Request a Call
Major brands that we install include: